Model VS-DC Short Retractable Soot Blower
Model VS-DC Short Retractable Soot Blower is a short travel, approximately 10 inches, retractable type unit used primarily for cleaning slag from the boiler wall tubes.
- The soot blower can either be driven by electric motor, air motor, or manual operation.
- Mounting of the soot blower is flexible in that it can be mounted conventionally with the poppet valve straight down, out to the left or straight out to the right.
- Blowing pressure can be changed by moving the adjustable pressure control disc.
- Blowing medium can be superheated steam, saturated steam or compressed air.
- A unique floating disc design allows for proper sealing of the blowing medium during temperature change.
- Effective control of the start stop position of the venturi eliminates boiler tube erosion.
Diagrams & Data
Main Technical Data
Travel 267 ± 12.7mm
Blowing Head 0.8 ~ 1.5Mpa
Efficient blowing radius ~2m
Traveling moving speed 290mm/min
Rotation speed 2.5r.p.m.
Nozzle number and size 1 x25.4
Nozzle back rake angle 3°
Medium consumption 30 ~ 90KG/min
Electric motor 0.18KW/3P/50Hz
Furnace Soot Blower General Drawing
VS-DC Drive Mechanism
VS-DC soot blower is mainly made up of gooseneck valve, feed tube, lance and nozzle, speed-down transmission mechanism, backing plate, electric control mechanism, and protective cover.
VS-DC Soot Blower
VS-DC Soot Blower Layout